We provide corporate, government, military, and private residential (COD) moving services as well as specialized transportation services.
“The Arpin organization has built a strong and well-recognized reputation based upon quality, integrity, and adherence to our core values. These core values include:
- Providing our customers with world-class service at a competitive price. We will strive to be adaptable, flexible, and responsive to their requirements and we will never compromise our standards and adherence to regulations to find a solution.
- Creating and maintaining a team-oriented culture, characterized by reliability, integrity, personal and professional growth, and concern for our customers and community.
- All members of Arpin Group will be committed to complying with the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations.
- Training in ethics and ethical business practices is a living part of the Arpin Group culture and is taken seriously by all employees.
- Promoting business growth and profitability for the benefit of all team members. Growth and profitability will result from a commitment to quality and the ethical dealings with all customers.
Regardless of where our business is located, Arpin is committed to (a) conducting its business with integrity and (b) complying with all applicable laws and regulations. We ask each person in the Arpin organization to make a personal commitment to comply with both the letter and spirit of our Code of Ethics and Business Practices.
Arpin employees are educated to promptly raise questions or concerns about what is proper conduct to their manager or through one of the many other channels Arpin makes available. There can be no reason to ever compromise our commitment to integrity.
Arpin managers have the additional responsibility of fostering a culture in which compliance with Arpin’s policy and applicable law is the basis of our business activities. Concerns about appropriate conduct must be promptly addressed with care and respect and in an environment where retaliation is unacceptable.
We must maintain and strengthen what has been our foundation for success for more than 100 years – the Arpin commitment to total honesty, dignity, fairness, and respect in dealing with customers, governmental officials, and each other.”
– David Arpin, CEO and President
Code of Ethics and Business Practices
The reputation and integrity of Arpin Group and its companies are embodied in its business transactions and practices and the conduct of its employees, wherever they may be located. Adherence to these standards and appropriate business conduct will serve to avoid any occurrence that might reflect unfavorably on the organization.
Code of Business Practices – This document describes Arpin’s philosophy concerning integrity and ethical conduct and what to do when you have a question or concern relating to a policy that is a part of the Code of Business Practices.
Our efforts to conduct business honestly and with integrity are founded on the following basic principles that we, as employees, must strive to meet and which constitute our Code of Business Practices. Employees of Arpin, without exception, are expected to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations that govern the conduct of Arpin’s business. If there is ever uncertainty, seek clarification of the laws, rules, and regulations before proceeding.
- Conduct business with customers and suppliers with honesty and integrity.
- Champion a culture where ethical conduct is respected and appreciated.
- Avoid all conflicts of interest and the appearance of impropriety or wrongdoing. If you are unsure if there is a conflict of interest, seek clarification before proceeding.
- Protect all Company assets and information and not use Company assets or information for their own personal benefit or gain.
- Make certain that all business transactions are properly authorized and recorded.
- Act with care and respect for Arpin Team members and our customers, and their safety.