We provide corporate, government, military, and private residential (COD) moving services as well as specialized transportation services.
TRIPPEL SURVEY & RESEARCH REPORT
- Ranked #1 in International Supplier Satisfaction 2017 – Corporate relocation managers, charged with facilitating international corporate mobility, ranked Arpin International Group #1 in “Overall Carrier Satisfaction” with an 8.89 on a 10-high scale as reported in the 13th Annual Relocation Managers’ Survey.
- Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction 2017, 2016 – Arpin Van Lines earned the top “Overall Customer Satisfaction” score for the second consecutive year as ranked by U.S. transferees. Arpin topped the list of the moving industry’s 10 largest U.S. household goods carriers. Arpin also ranked #1 in “Top Block” service and #1 in “Net Satisfaction” according to Trippel Survey & Research Report’s 23rd Annual Nationwide Relocation Employee Survey.
- #1 Top Block Service Ranking in Overall Household Goods Supplier Satisfaction 2017 – U.S. domestic relocation program administrators ranked Arpin Van Lines #1 in “Top Block” service for carriers with the highest / best evaluations in the 15th Annual Relocation Managers’ Survey conducted by Trippel Survey & Research Report.
LATIN AND CARIBBEAN MOVERS ASSOCIATION (LACMA)
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityAward 2017 – Arpin International Group was presented this award from LACMA for its commitment to the environment and the global community it serves.
- Commitment to Excellence Gold 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010 – Presented to Arpin International Group to recognize its measurable commitment to excellence by achieving critical performance metrics.
- Global Citizenship Award 2016 (1st Place), 2015 (2nd Place), 2014 (1st Place) – Presented to Arpin Group for its outstanding contributions to the health, welfare, and safety of others, and for improvements in a community’s quality of life on a national or international level.
- Supplier Excellence Gold Award 2017 – Arpin International Group was presented this award for consistently providing superior services to the company and its multi-national customers.
- World of Quality-Supplier Excellence Award 2014, 2013, 2012 – Presented to Arpin International Group for delivering exceptional service levels.
- Supplier Partner Award 2017, 2016 – Presented to Arpin International Group for achieving excellence in international household goods performance.
- Supplier Partner of the Year 2015 – Presented to Arpin International Group for superior performance.
- President’s Cup 2015 – Recognized Arpin International Group as its “Best Overall” supplier.
PROVIDENCE JOURNAL MAGAZINE
- Readers’ Choice Award 2017 – Arpin Van Lines was voted #1 carrier in the moving services’ category by the Providence Journal’s magazine subscribers.
- Commitment to Excellence Gold Award 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 – Presented to Arpin International Group for driving and promoting industry knowledge amongst its employees.
UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
- Environmental Merit Award 2016 – Presented to Arpin Group for outstanding efforts in preserving the environment.
NEI GLOBAL RELOCATION
- Corporate Responsibility Award 2016 – Presented to Arpin Group for “leading by example.”
- Mirroring BP Values Award 2016, 2015 – Presented to Arpin International Group for demonstrating excellence in international mobility.
- Outstanding Service by an Individual 2015, 2013, 2012 – Presented to an Arpin International Group employee.
- International Supplier of the Year 2014, 2013
- Outstanding Service by an Individual 2013, 2012, 2010 – Presented to a Creative Storage Solutions’ employee.
- The James Carroll Alabama Math Award 2012 – Presented to Creative Storage Solutions for assisting the BP International Mobility Team improve efficiency and save money.
NUCOMPASS MOBILITY SERVICES
- You Made a Difference Award 2015 – Presented to an Arpin International Group employee.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY OF RHODE ISLAND (EPA)
- Clean Energy Future Award 2015 – Presented to Arpin Group for outstanding leadership in sustainable energy practices.
PROVIDENCE BUSINESS NEWS OF RHODE ISLAND
- Fastest Growing Innovative Companies 2015 – Presented to Arpin Group for developing cutting-edge products and solutions that address climate change and contribute to creating a cleaner environment.
LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT MAGAZINE
- Quest For Quality Award 2014, 2009 – Arpin Van Lines was recognized as the “Best Overall” Household Goods and High Value Goods Carrier. Arpin was voted #1 in the categories of “Value,” “Information Technology,” “On-time Performance,” “Customer Service,” and “Equipment and Operations” by the readers of Logistics Management Magazine.
AUDUBON SOCIETY OF RHODE ISLAND
- Rhode Island Business of the Year 2014 – Presented to Arpin Group for applying environmentally sound and innovative practices to its day-to-day business operations.
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MOVERS (IAM)
- Booker of the Year 2014 – Presented to Arpin International Group for the highest number of ocean freight bookings.
WEICHERT WORKFORCE MOBILITY
- Next Practices Leadership Award 2012 – Presented to Arpin Group for demonstrating the ability to continuously improve, refine, and rethink the means by which the company meets its workforce mobility objectives.
- Partner of the Year 2012, 2010 – Presented to Arpin Group for achieving outstanding scorecard ratings.
- International Move Coordinator of the Year 2012, 2010