We provide corporate, government, military, and private residential (COD) moving services as well as specialized transportation services.
TRIPPEL SURVEY & RESEARCH REPORT
- Ranked #1 in International Supplier Satisfaction 2020, 2019, 2017 – Corporate relocation managers charged with facilitating international corporate mobility, ranked Arpin International Group #1 in “Overall Carrier Satisfaction” as reported in the 16th, 15th, and 13th Annual Relocation Managers’ Survey respectively.
- Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction 2017, 2016 – Arpin Van Lines earned the top “Overall Customer Satisfaction” score for the second consecutive year as ranked by U.S. transferees. Arpin topped the list of the moving industry’s 10 largest U.S. household goods carriers. Arpin also ranked #1 in “Top Block” service and #1 in “Net Satisfaction” according to Trippel Survey & Research Report’s 23rd Annual Nationwide Relocation Employee Survey.
- #1 Top Block Service Ranking in Overall Household Goods Supplier Satisfaction 2017 – U.S. domestic relocation program administrators ranked Arpin Van Lines #1 in “Top Block” service for carriers with the highest / best evaluations in the 15th Annual Relocation Managers’ Survey conducted by Trippel Survey & Research Report.
- Platinum Supplier Partner Service Excellence Award 2020 – Arpin Group was presented this award that recognizes and honors supplier partners that meet, exceed, and far surpass relocating employees’ expectations as assessed using RELO Direct’s end-of-move quality assurance survey and that rank in the top 2% of ratings.
- Special Projects Award 2019
- Mirroring BP Values Award 2018, 2016, 2015 – Presented to Arpin International Group for demonstrating excellence in international mobility.
- Outstanding Service by an Individual 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010 – Presented to an Arpin International Group employee.
- International Supplier of the Year 2014, 2013, 2012
- Outstanding Service by an Individual 2013, 2012, 2010 – Presented to a Creative Storage Solutions’ employee.
- The James Carroll Alabama Math Award 2012 – Presented to Creative Storage Solutions for assisting the BP International Mobility Team improve efficiency and save money.
- Commitment to Excellence Gold Award 2019, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 – Presented to Arpin International Group for driving and promoting industry knowledge amongst its employees.
- Silver Award 2019 – Arpin Group was presented this award that recognizes a supplier’s measurable commitment to excellence by achieving key performance metrics.
- Supplier Excellence Gold Award 2019, 2017 – Arpin International Group was presented this award for consistently providing superior services to the company and its multi-national customers.
- World of Quality-Supplier Excellence Award 2014, 2013, 2012 – Presented to Arpin International Group for delivering exceptional service levels.
FOUNDATION FOR A GREENER FUTURE
- Eco-Educator Award 2019 – Arpin Group was presented this award that recognizes organizations that advocate, promote, or administer environmental education and awareness programs to communities.
- Values Award 2018 – Arpin International Group was recognized as the inaugural recipient of this award which celebrates the collective efforts of Arpin and Plus Relocation to deliver world-class global mobility solutions.
- Commitment to Excellence Platinum 2018 – The Platinum Award recognizes supplier partners who’ve achieved the top-rated critical performance metrics as measured by Cartus.
- Global Citizenship Award 2018, 2016 (1st Place), 2015 (2nd Place), 2014 (1st Place) – Presented to Arpin Group for its outstanding contributions to the health, welfare, and safety of others, and for improvements in a community’s quality of life on a national or international level.
- Commitment to Excellence Gold 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010 – Presented to Arpin International Group to recognize its measurable commitment to excellence by achieving critical performance metrics.
WREATHS ACROSS AMERICA
- Spirit of Giving Award 2018 – David Arpin, President and CEO of Arpin Group, was presented this award to recognize the company and his personal support of charitable causes in ways that will affect generations to come.
- Supplier Partner Award 2018, 2017, 2016 – Presented to Arpin International Group for achieving excellence in international household goods performance.
- Supplier Partner of the Year 2015 – Presented to Arpin International Group for superior performance.
- President’s Cup 2015 – Recognized Arpin International Group as its “Best Overall” supplier.
- Super Star Award for Humanitarian Commitment 2018 – This award, presented to Arpin Group, recognizes the supplier who exhibits the organizational interest and discipline to have taken up one or more causes of local, regional, national or global significance in an effort to benefit persons afflicted by poverty, hunger, civil rights infringement, social injustice or are otherwise socially marginalized.
- Partner in Quality Award 2017 – Arpin International Group was honored by WHR Group for exceeding service and performance standards.
LATIN AND CARIBBEAN MOVERS ASSOCIATION (LACMA)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2017 – Arpin International Group was presented this award from LACMA for its commitment to the environment and the global community it serves.
PROVIDENCE JOURNAL MAGAZINE
- Readers’ Choice Award 2017 – Arpin Van Lines was voted #1 carrier in the moving services’ category by the Providence Journal’s magazine subscribers.
UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
- Environmental Merit Award 2016 – Presented to Arpin Group for outstanding efforts in preserving the environment.
NEI GLOBAL RELOCATION
- Corporate Responsibility Award 2016 – Presented to Arpin Group for “leading by example.”
NUCOMPASS MOBILITY SERVICES
- You Made a Difference Award 2015 – Presented to an Arpin International Group employee.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY OF RHODE ISLAND (EPA)
- Clean Energy Future Award 2015 – Presented to Arpin Group for outstanding leadership in sustainable energy practices.
PROVIDENCE BUSINESS NEWS OF RHODE ISLAND
- Fastest Growing Innovative Companies 2015 – Presented to Arpin Group for developing cutting-edge products and solutions that address climate change and contribute to creating a cleaner environment.
LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT MAGAZINE
- Quest For Quality Award 2014, 2009 – Arpin Van Lines was recognized as the “Best Overall” Household Goods and High Value Goods Carrier. Arpin was voted #1 in the categories of “Value,” “Information Technology,” “On-time Performance,” “Customer Service,” and “Equipment and Operations” by the readers of Logistics Management Magazine.
AUDUBON SOCIETY OF RHODE ISLAND
- Rhode Island Business of the Year 2014 – Presented to Arpin Group for applying environmentally sound and innovative practices to its day-to-day business operations.
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MOVERS (IAM)
- Booker of the Year 2014 – Presented to Arpin International Group for the highest number of ocean freight bookings.
WEICHERT WORKFORCE MOBILITY
- Next Practices Leadership Award 2012 – Presented to Arpin Group for demonstrating the ability to continuously improve, refine, and rethink the means by which the company meets its workforce mobility objectives.
- Partner of the Year 2012, 2010 – Presented to Arpin Group for achieving outstanding scorecard ratings.
- International Move Coordinator of the Year 2012, 2010