Arpin Group Adds 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to Service OfferingsOctober 28, 2010
Arpin Group, this month, has partnered with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to provide customers with a convenient method to de-clutter their home for any future buyers and to dispose of items they do not wish to move. This service may be performed at the time of a customer’s household goods move, all arranged through one place: Arpin’s customer care department.
Customers can save up to $6,000 if they eliminate 3,000 lbs. from storage on a typical 3-year global assignment.
“Our new partnership with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? means our customers no longer have to worry about what to do with all the items they do not want to ship or store,” said David Arpin, president and CEO of Arpin Group. “By ridding their shipment of unwanted or unneeded items, they can potentially save themselves or their company thousands of dollars in unnecessary shipping or storing expenses.”
1-800-GOT-JUNK? removes a wide variety of unwanted items such as old furniture, appliances, electronics, tires, construction debris, yard waste or nearly any other non-hazardous material that can be carried by removal personnel. Customers do not have to touch the junk since it will be hauled out for them. This service provides added convenience for the transferee during the stressful time of moving and preparing a home for sale or rent.
The junk removal program has the added benefit of minimizing the amount of waste that is deposited in landfills, since every effort is made to recycle metals and other renewable materials, while items in good condition are donated to those in need. 1-800-GOT-JUNK? donates or recycles about 60 percent of the materials it removes.
Arpin Group’s strategic partnership with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the latest in a long line of “green” initiatives which Arpin has sponsored since embarking on its environmental responsibility program in 2008. Since that time Arpin Group has:
- retrofitted Arpin offices worldwide with green building materials and energy-saving technologies
- implemented a “Green Loan” program for Arpin employees, making it possible for them to borrow money for energy-saving home improvements and hybrid automobile purchases
- partnered with TerraPass, a consumer retailer and marketer of greenhouse gas reduction offsets
- hosted numerous business and community electronic waste recycling collections to reduce stress on local landfills
- installed Rhode Island’s first electric car charging station.
- For a full list of Arpin’s green initiatives, visit ArpinGroup.com.
For additional information about the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? partnership program, contact Mark Dearborn, vice president of Customer Care, Arpin Group, at 877-850-9633 ext. 11.